Yep its that time of year again where we are bombarded by amazing offers and deals. The January sales are always a good way to cheer yourself up after the Christmas lull. Just remember, we all know that an offer that is too good to be true, usually is! (Unless it’s 70% off of anything at your favourite retail shop!).
We at Prolific may not be experts in shopping but we know a thing or two when it comes to printers and photocopiers.
If you’re thinking of replacing your printer and have been offered an amazing deal here’s a few suggested questions you may want to ask before you sign on the dotted line:
- Is the machine brand new?
- What is the lease term?
- Is the lease a monthly or quarterly payment?
- Is there minimum service billing?
- If the contract is cancelled early is there any service redemption/repudiation?
- How many local engineers do they have? What are their SLA’s (call out times etc.)?
- Do they use manufacturer toner/parts only?
- Are all toners and parts included in the cost per copy?
- Ask for local testimonial and references
- Check there website out and look for Google reviews
Just a couple of things worth investigating before you get rid of that old printer.
As always, we are here to help. If you think you've got a great deal but not sure, give us a call.