Yes! It’s the January sales! But don’t be fooled by the offer that looks too good to be true…
Yep its that time of year again where we are bombarded by amazing offers and deals. The January sales are always a good way to cheer yourself up after the Christmas lull. Just remember, we all know that an offer that is too good to be true, usually is! (Unless it’s 70% off of anything at your favourite retail shop!).
We at Prolific may not be experts in shopping but we know a thing or two when it comes to printers and photocopiers.
If you’re thinking of replacing your printer and have been offered an amazing deal here’s a few suggested questions you may want to ask before you sign on the dotted line:
- Is the machine brand new?
- What is the lease term?
- Is the lease a monthly or quarterly payment?
- Is there minimum service billing?
- If the contract is cancelled early is there any service redemption/repudiation?
- How many local engineers do they have? What are their SLA’s (call out times etc.)?
- Do they use manufacturer toner/parts only?
- Are all toners and parts included in the cost per copy?
- Ask for local testimonial and references
- Check there website out and look for Google reviews
Just a couple of things worth investigating before you get rid of that old printer.
As always, we are here to help. If you think you've got a great deal but not sure, give us a call.